Bloxygen protects your epoxy resin investment. It preserves unused epoxy, varnish, paints,and finishes by eliminating the shelf life. Using powerful but safe gas, Bloxygen will allow you to store leftover finishes as long as you want. Bloxygen works on anything that is sensitive to oxygen or moisture when stored.
It's called Bloxygen (blocks-a-jen), short for "blocks oxygen." Bloxygen is an inert gas preservation system that uses powerful and natural Argon gas. Just Spray, Seal, and Store...it’s that easy. Spray the heavy, inert Bloxygen gas into the container and prevent oxygen or moisture damage. You can store leftovers in their original containers for years! Each can of Bloxygen provides about 75 uses in quarts.
• oil-based paint • varnish • polyurethanes • catalysts • photo chemicals • tung oil • wood fillers • urethanes • stains • gunpowder • marine coatings • printing chemicals • sign paints • fuel additives • auto body chemicals • coffee beans • polyurethane glue • epoxy resin • wine • hops • cooking oils • seeds
SAVES YOU TIME and MONEY:
• Protects your epoxy resin investment
• Eliminates the need to filter finish.
• Customers use every drop of finish. That saves them lots of money.
• Eliminates spray gun clogs.
• Customers enjoy consistent finishing results, higher project satisfaction.
• Prevent finish rework.
INSTRUCTIONS: Use Bloxygen every time the container is opened and closed. Use Bloxygen from the start, leftovers
that have already been damaged by oxygen or moisture will most likely thicken again.
1. USE Safety Glasses. Finish can splash!
2. Twist the extension tube into the tip.
3. Hold the list closely above the container and spray towards the side the container to avoid any splash.
4. Spray 2 full seconds for quarts and 4 full seconds for gallons.
5. Close the lid immediately to seal in the heavy gas.